In my opinion, this would have to be the best green smoothie in the universe!
- 1/4 cup activated raw almonds (soaked for 12 hours)
- 2 ripe bananas (frozen if you like)
- 1 generous Tbsp raw cacao
- 4 or 5 Fresh Madjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber
- 1 Extra large handful of baby spinach
- 500ml of water (preferably spring or filtered water. Add a little more if you like your smoothies a slightly thinner consistency)
Wash your greens and prep all other ingredients. Place all ingredients in your high speed blender and blitz until smooth and creamy. Yield is about 750ml, which lasts me all morning!