Salads are one of the easiest ways to fill up on rawing goodness and unless I’m under siege, you will always find these ingredients in my fridge!
- 1 large handful of baby spinach (but you can use any greens you like)
- 1 roma tomato sliced
- 1/2 avocado, in chuncks
- sprinkle of pine nuts (substitute with pepitas or sunflower seeds)
- 1/2 lemon juice
- grind or two of Himalyan salt
- grind or two of fresh cracked black pepper
- drizzle of cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- and bit of freshly crushed garlic never goes astray either!
But honestly, you can add what ever fresh ingredients you like. Have fun with it and let me know how you go!