My inspiration this one, came from Girl on Raw. An awesome Aussie raw food chef…….I have added my own twist. It has a cream-cheese consistency and is the yummiest thing. I make it every week.
- 1 cup cashews, soaked until plumped, minimum 2 hours
- 1 lemon, juiced, you can add the zest too if you like
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 1 Tbsp savory yeast flakes
- 1 pinch/to taste Himalayan salt
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley
- A splash of water if needed
- Drain and rinse your cashews, place them and all the other ingredients into your blender or food processor and blitz until creamy. Add a splash of water IF necessary, blender users may need to do this. Easy as!
- Serve with veggies sticks, dehydrated crackers, use as a salad dressing or mayonnaise, spread on spelt sour dough with fresh tomatos and spring onions…..the options are endless!